When you visit the McCauley Dental office in Delray Beach, your smile is their top priority. Part of their commitment to serving patients includes providing information about Dental Implants and IV Sedation located in Delray Beach. Their website is a resource that you can use to find out more information for dental procedures such as dental implants, oral surgery, root canals, and cosmetic dentistry.
Services Offered by McCauley Dental
- Sedation Dentistry- IV Sedation Dentistry is a safe and reliable option for patients who experience anxiety and discomfort during dental procedures. Sedation Dentistry is used for complicated implant and oral procedures as well as lightly for those who experience extreme apprehension.
- Dental Implants- Dental implants are a common dental procedure known for treating tooth loss as a result of tooth decay, gingivitis or injury. These implants provide a stable foundation or root for permanent and temporary replacement teeth. Dental implant treatments offer convenient and affordable solutions.
- Oral Surgery- Oral Surgery and bone grafting repair implant sites with inadequate bone structure due to extractions, gum disease, or injuries. Oral surgery is also necessary if you are placing dental implants, if your tooth has experienced trauma, or if gum disease isn’t arrested.
- Cosmetic Procedures- Brighten your smile with a wide range of Cosmetic Procedures. From dental veneers and porcelain crowns to inlays and tooth-colored fillings, Dr. McCauley can help you perfect your smile.
Procedures Offered by McCauley Dental
- Bridges and Crowns- A dental bridge is an appliance used to replace one or more missing teeth. These appliances are cemented into place and cannot be removed by the patient. As the name of this appliance implies, the bridge is made out of three pieces that fit into the open space in the mouth, “bridging” the gap. Crowns are used to repair badly decayed, broken, discolored, or misaligned teeth. Crowns completely cover teeth, restoring them to their natural size, shape, and function.
- Dental Implants- Dental implants are a common dental procedure known for treating tooth loss as a result of tooth decay, gingivitis or injury. Dental implants are installed without impacting your healthy teeth at all. They also prevent healthy teeth from shifting into the open space left by the missing tooth, responding as a spacer with aesthetic benefits.
- Dental Lumineers- The most amazing thing about dental lumineers, for patients, is that they can usually be put in your mouth in just two visits. First, McCauley Dental will take an impression of your entire mouth in the lower and upper jaw. Then, they ship it off to the laboratory to determine what type of lumineers are right for you. After a few weeks, you come into McCauley Dental to get your dental lumineers installed in your mouth. The lumineer teeth are bonded to your existing teeth. Then, McCauley Dental will ensure that it doesn’t chip, break or otherwise wear down in the process of everyday use.
- Root Canal- When the nerve of a tooth becomes infected, or the pulp has been damaged this procedure is commonly performed. Root canals are known for being painful but the pain caused by the infection is much worse than the actual root canal itself. Never allow the fear of a dental procedure to prevent you from seeking a professional recommendation.
- Wisdom Teeth- The appearance of wisdom teeth was the sign that one had officially entered adulthood. However, when wisdom teeth become impacted (that is, they grow in such abundance that they affect other teeth), they must be extracted (or removed).
- Dental Veneers- Teeth discolor naturally. But for some the level of teeth discoloration becomes a source of embarrassment. Veneers are thin tooth-colored shells that bond over your real teeth. Any signs of discoloration are hidden, and your teeth suddenly have a gleaming white look that makes you proud to smile.
- Full Mouth Restoration- A full mouth restoration is done to fix multiple dental problems. It differs from a full mouth make-over. Make-overs may be purely cosmetic. Full mouth restorations fix dental health problems and improve your smile’s appearance. McCauley Dental gives a full mouth restoration using a mix of the following procedures: root canals, crowns, white fillings, dental implants, and oral surgery.
McCauley Dental is a full-service dental practice that covers all your dental cleanings from routine cleanings to root canals and cosmetic procedures. They offer several finance plans to make each dental need more affordable. Check out their website for more information or give them a call at (561)-272-8555.