It can be very challenging finding the right home for you if you are moving to the South Florida area. Megan Romine is an independent realtor who gives you personalized attention. She doesn’t stop until you have found the right place in the Fort Lauderdale and surrounding areas. Megan Romine has spent years getting to know the area pinpointing some of the hottest areas in town. In addition, she follows all the market trends as well as upcoming construction in newer areas.
Megan Romine has an extensive background in property management of over 8 years. Her experience involves tasks ranging from representing private owners in magistrate court to finding clients a home in high-end properties in the area. She knows that putting in the extra effort is essential to making the personal touches to making a place not just a home, but a lifestyle to enjoy.
Luxury Fort Lauderdale Buildings Featured by Megan Romine
- Elan 1640 – each home within the Elan 1640 features modern finishes and top of the line features. Imported bamboo flooring, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, contemporary wood cabinetry, oversized walk-in closets, and spa inspired bathrooms. Elan 1640 boasts one of the largest state of the art fitness centers where you can find a personal trainer and free fitness classes. After the workout, enjoy a wet and dry sauna with a personalized massage therapist. Best of all, it offers flexibility with 7-13 month leases.
- The Edge – This is situated in Flagler Village, an up-and-coming area. The Edge is just steps from Las Olas and right across the street from the cycle bar, Cuban coffee shop, and Fresh Market. Each apartment is designed with European cabinetry and imported flooring. The kitchens are designed for entertaining with imported glass backsplash, stainless steel appliances, under kitchen cabinet lighting, eat-in custom made kitchen island and granite countertops. The apartments feature oversized bedrooms and offer spa inspired bathrooms – Roman soaking tubs and seamless glass enclosed showers. Not to mention it has a 24/7 fitness with free studio classes and a pet-friendly dog park and a washing station for your dog. This property truly covers the needs of its tenants like no other.
- Nu River Landing – This is a luxurious high-rise apartment in the heart of downtown Fort Lauderdale. This building is minutes away from Las Olas, the beaches, and the downtown amenities. If you have a boat, city-owned deep-water dockage is available. The building boasts amenities such as: 24/7 security valet and concierge, garage covered parking, 2 story state of the art fitness center(including yoga & pilates), spinning classes, indoor racquetball court, indoor basketball court, meditation garden, spa with steam rooms, 25th floor rooftop pool, private cabanas, business center and conference room and retail businesses on the first floor.
- The Manor At Flagler Village – The Manor located in the Flagler village is a luxury community steps away from Las Olas. This is built as a beach-inspired oasis with porcelain imported tile, floor to ceiling windows, stainless steel whirlpool appliances, vaulted ceilings, granite countertops, and large Roman soaking tubs. The Zen garden area features seating areas, a full sized bar, commercial grade outdoor kitchen and gas grills filled fire pit. On top of that, it is pet-friendly with a dog park outside. The Manor is steps away from Brass Tap, Mellow Mushroom, or Colada Cuban eatery. You also receive discounts to retail places such as Venetian Nail Salon, Aveda Salon, Cycle Bar, Elements Massage and Sage Dental. The gated garage parking also offers discounted car cleaning service.
- Metropolitan – The Metropolitan offers a first class lifestyle located in Wilton Manors. It is located 3 miles away from downtown Fort Lauderdale and less than 10 minutes away from the beaches. Every floor plan is spacious light and bright with designer finishes. The features of the new home include: imported tile flooring, custom-made European cabinetry, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, eat-in kitchen with storage space, full sized washer/dryers, walk-in closets, spa-inspired bathrooms, and premium sound-insulated walls.
- New River Yacht Club – New River Yacht Club is an exclusive high-rise community that is situated directly on the New River with a 24/7 valet and concierge service. It features a roof-top infinity pool with phenomenal views of downtown Fort Lauderdale and intercoastal highways. There are plenty of high-end social events hosted multiple times a month. The clubroom boasts an ultra modern feel that will leave a lasting impression on you and your guests. Designer finishes in every square inch of living space including granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and imported cabinetry. New River Yacht Club offers 7-14 month lease terms.
- Strada – Strada is known for its modern design and stands out among the high-rise living in downtown Fort Lauderdale. The condominiums include: modern style design in studio, 1 or 2 bedroom homes, oversized balconies, views of downtown Fort Lauderdale, 360-degree ocean views, spacious kitchen areas with stainless steel appliances, oversized walk-in closets, granite countertops and designer bathroom sinks with faucets and marble flooring.
- The Symphony – The Symphony is located in downtown Fort Lauderdale that stands out with its two 22-story buildings. The Symphony is known for its amenities, including: 24/7 concierge service & valet, 24/7 security, coffee shop/convenience store, business center, resort style pool with private cabanas, owners lounge with billiards, elegant clubroom, marina, spa (sauna, steam rooms), theatre, 24/7 fitness center, and water taxi to waterfront hot spots.
Get in touch with Megan Romine by checking out her website or give her a call at 954-210-7014.