Simply Smile Orthodontics provides services that general dentistry cannot. They fix misalignment issues with teeth through the use of traditional braces, Damon clear braces, Invisalign, retainers, and TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint) relief. Simply Smile is committed to creating beautiful, confident smiles throughout the Pembroke Pines, Florida area. The team is comprised of dedicated of highly-qualified professionals who are committed to determining which treatment solution is best suited for your specific orthodontic needs thus rendering the ideal result.
Simply Smile Orthodontics offers a wide variety of treatment options ranging from traditional, time-proven appliances to the latest innovative orthodontic advancements.
Services Offered by Simply Smile Orthodontics
- Braces- Metal braces are the most popular option for children, who enjoy picking out different colors to go over the metal brackets. Our office offers the low-profile version which is higher quality, smaller, and more comfortable than the traditional version. These are called low-profile metal braces.
- Invisalign- This orthodontic appliance can straighten your teeth without wires or brackets. Instead, a series of aligners are used to move your teeth gradually at different stages. Approximately every two weeks, you will use a new aligner that gets calibrated to your current movement stage. Invisalign is removable and should only be taken out to eat, brush and floss.
- Retainers- Completing every stage of your orthodontic treatment is crucial. Because retainers are usually the last stage, failure to wear one will waste all the hard work you already put into treatment. A retainer holds the teeth in place. Without a retainer, teeth will begin to shift back to their misaligned position. The greatest risk of movements occurs the first month after braces get removed. After six months many people only have to wear their retainers at night.
- Damon Clear Braces- Damon Clear Braces are self-ligating and use a slide mechanism that moves with your teeth as the realign. Because they move naturally with your teeth and never need to get tightened, they apply less pressure. The decrease in pressure combined with their smooth structure makes them much more comfortable than traditional braces.
- TMJ- TMJ is the acronym for Temporomandibular Joint, which is a hinge-like joint located inside your ear. The joint connects your skull to your jaw. TMJ disorders can lead to pain in the jaw and its surrounding muscles. Since misalignments of the jaw and teeth are the common cause, correcting these problems can prevent getting the disorder. There are many possible treatments to treat TMJ. Some these treatments are done at home, and some will require follow-up appointments. Some treatment options are surgical, and others are not.
- Dental Insurance- Simple Smile Orthodontics accepts most major insurance providers, including almost all PPO’s, HMO’s and discount plans. Dental Insurance is a convenient way to reduce the out-of-pocket expenses associated with orthodontic care. Many programs provide orthodontic benefits that are separate from other dental benefits.
Simply Smile Orthodontics is a clinic that is dedicated to fixing misalignment issues with teeth so that patients can have an amazing smile that they have always dreamed of. It is available for all ages, call for a free consultation at (954)-280-1810. Se habla español.