Ericsson Dental provides emergency dental services for when your tooth gets chipped, cracked or broken at the very last minute. Their 24-hour service is on call at the very last minute for any dental emergencies. During an appointment, an emergency dentist will perform a thorough assessment of the problem area.
Located in Boca Raton, FL, Ericsson Dental puts their emphasis on patient comfort as well as keeping up to date on the latest advancements in dentistry.
Ericsson Dental Tells Us the Most Common Dental Emergencies
- Avulsed Tooth – AKA a knocked out tooth, this is the type that requires immediate dental care. When a tooth is knocked out of the mouth, it can cause nerve, tissue, and blood vessel damage. The emergency dentist can replace the tooth within an hour of it being knocked out. This is because there is a good chance that the tissues will re-grow and support the tooth again.
- A Lost Filling or Crown – Eating a piece of food, brushing, flossing or chewing gum can make a filling or crown fall out. When that happens, the tooth usually becomes extremely sensitive and significant pain can be experienced. Ericsson Dental can replace the filling or crown, easing your pain and preventing further damage.
- A Cracked or Broken Tooth – Fractures, cracks, and breaks are usually the result of grinding, biting or trauma. When a tooth breaks, cracks or becomes fractured, an emergency dentist will be able to diagnose the problem and correct it as soon as possible.
- A Loose Tooth – When a permanent tooth becomes loose, it is usually the result of trauma or decay. An emergency dentist can save the tooth so that you can avoid permanently losing it.
Cosmetic Dentistry Services Provided by Ericsson Dental
- Dental Implants – This procedure is one of the more common ones. This involves surgically implanting a metal post in the jawbone instead of a real tooth. As the gums around the implant heal, the implant fuses to the bone and serves as a permanent replacement. This is ideal for someone who has lost a tooth and is unable to re-attach it.
- Teeth Whitening – A bright smile will boost your confidence and radiate positive energy to the people who surround you. If your teeth are discolored or stained, teeth whitening is an easy and simple solution to brighten your smile.
- Arc Plasma Teeth Whitening – This is a new development in deep teeth whitening. When traditional teeth whitening cannot get the job done, deep teeth whitening can brighten up to 7-12 shades. It delivers long-term results with sophisticated laser technology.
- Dentures – When we get to a certain age, our teeth tend to weaken and even fall out. This is where dentures come in. There are different types ranging from conventional, over dentures, partial dentures and full dentures depending on the condition of the teeth.
- Partial Dentures – These are typically used when some of your teeth are worth saving, and some need to be removed. Since no two patients have the same needs, tooth replacement options differ. Partial dentures are created out of a removable denture bridge that is used to bridge the gap between two or more teeth in the mouth. This option is the best for those who wish to fill the gap between their teeth but cannot afford the full dental implant or otherwise don’t qualify for it.
- Full Dentures – Dentures look at behave like real teeth. When you lose your teeth, it becomes increasingly difficult to enjoy the foods that you once loved. With more innovation in technology, dentures are now becoming more and more indistinguishable from real teeth.
- Full Mouth Restoration – This is an all-in-one solution for those who have several severely damaged teeth. This does not address the needs of just one tooth, but also repairs any oral health problem that may already exist. A full mouth restoration can address the following problems: chipped, cracked or broken teeth, missing teeth, cavities and decay, and the loss of tooth enamel. The procedures include: fillings, root canals, crowns, dental implants, and oral surgery.
Ericsson Dental is located at 4400 N Federal Hwy #176, Boca Raton, FL 33431.
For in-office appointments, call 561-220-0047.
For 24×7 emergency visits, call 561-220-0049