Scott Gordon Realty is one of the most renowned and accredited realtors in Palm Beach, Florida. You can buy, sell, or lease exclusive oceanfront and lakefront properties with Palm Beach County Luxury Real Estate Services from Scott Gordon Realty. His stellar reputation in the Palm Beach Luxury Real Estate market has made his company one of the most influential on the Southeast Florida coast.
His understanding of the Palm Beach area’s evolving marketplace is exceptional. By hiring some of the most experienced luxury real estate agents in South Florida, Scott has grown his brand into a recognized industry leader for exclusive oceanfront and lakefront condominium sales on the Island of Palm Beach. No other realtor can offer the insight and personal touches you will find at this boutique real estate office located in the very heart of their market.
Popular Areas Featured by Scott Gordon Realty
- Palm Beach- Situated on the southeastern shores of Florida, Palm Beach sits on a stretch of land between the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway. Its tropical climate, crystal blue waters, and golden sandy beaches are the city’s focal point; however, it also boasts several notable points of interest, including Flagler Museum, the Mar-a-Lago, Four Arts Gardens and Pan’s Garden. In addition, Palm Beach also boasts an array of restaurants, shops, and boutiques and offers a lively, welcoming culture.
- Singer Island- Singer Island is a community unlike any other with the sparkling blue Atlantic Ocean to the east and the exciting, artsy, and alway developing Lake Worth to the west. Before you move into your dream piece of Singer Island Real Estate, you will notice over 45 miles of pristine white sand beaches which are regarded as some of the finest in the world.
- Hillsboro Beach- Hillsboro Beach gets its name from the Earl of Hillsborough who owned this particular stretch of land when Florida was in possession of the English. The town also features the “Hillsboro Mile” which is the main stretch of A1A running through the heart of the city. Hillsboro Beach Real Estate is perfect for those who are looking to have somewhere to escape the winter snow and replace that with the warm winters in South Florida.
- Hypoluxo- Hypoluxo is located right near the enviable Intracoastal Waterway, which makes it perfect for the person who has a boating and yachting lifestyle in addition to owning their own piece of Hypoluxo real estate. Many of the homes in Hypoluxo, according to the town’s official website, are built in the “old Key West” style, so if you’re the type of person that appreciates “charm” in a house, investing in Hypoluxo real estate may be right for you.
- Boca Raton- There isn’t a bad neighborhood anywhere in Boca Raton. Whether you’re looking for a high-rise condo, a mid-century modern standalone home, or a multi-million dollar mansion, you will find it over the 30 square miles in Boca Raton. In addition, the tax rate in Boca Raton is the lowest in Palm Beach County, making it even more desirable than other neighborhoods in Palm Beach County.
Check out the Scott Gordon Realty website if you interested in checking out luxury home or if you are just looking to sell one. Give them a call at (561)-533-5888 or send them an email at email@example.com