For over 20 years, Silver & Silver have been serving citizens throughout South Florida. Silver & Silver are qualified and battle-tested car accident attorneys who help their clients understand their rights after an accident. And also give them serious representation. When working with a law firm like Silver & Silver, insurance companies know from the start that they are dealing with serious representation. They know their main focus is obtaining the compensation you deserve.
If you have been injured in any type of accident, it’s important to seek the advice of experienced accident attorney right away. Many people don’t understand their rights after they suffer an injury in an accident. As a result, they often settle cases for far less than they are truly worth.
Experienced Car Accident Attorneys
- Common Car Accident Injuries – If you suffer an injury in a car accident, it’s important to seek immediate medical treatment. Otherwise, your injuries may disable you permanently. Many people suffer back pain, often in the form of a herniated disc. In more serious instances, spinal cord injuries, paralysis, and traumatic brain injuries can occur. In addition to all of these injuries, the accident may leave you with PTSD, plagued by mental wounds. These wounds can manifest in the form of flashbacks, insomnia, irritability, and nightmares about the incident.
- Child Injuries – Even common or seemingly insignificant injuries can have a serious impact on a child’s physical development. This can lead to a lifetime of expensive medical bills, specialized equipment, and additional complications. When these injuries are the result of another person’s negligence, victims may have the right to seek compensation for future expenses as well as other losses. In these instances, insurance companies are fully aware of the possibility of future expenses. Because of this, they will go to great lengths to avoid paying for a child’s accident claim. If your child suffers an injury in an accident, you need strong representation from the beginning. Silver & Silver has the experience and knowledge to help you obtain the compensation you deserve.
- Wrongful Death – Losing a loved one is one of the most devastating events a family can face. Losing someone due to another person’s negligence only makes the tragedy even worse. In these situations, the family members of the deceased have the right to seek damages from the party responsible for the incident. In a traumatic event like this, your legal course of action may be in the back of your mind. But it’s also important that you know your legal options, and seek out counsel that ensures you are protected. No amount of money can ever make up for the loss of a loved one. Our hope at Silver & Silver is that we can help provide you with the financial support you need during an emotionally difficult time.
- Workplace Accidents – Many workplace accidents are the result of negligence on the part of a third party. If this is the case, Silver & Silver has the experience to ensure you are compensated fairly from one or multiple sources.
- Catastrophic Injuries – Catastrophic incidents are among the most traumatic experiences one can endure. These include injuries like dismemberment, brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, and serious burns. These injuries result in severe pain, lost wages and opportunities, and also limit your ability to enjoy simple everyday activities. Also, catastrophic injuries are often permanent and require ongoing medical care and expenses. If you or a family member suffers a catastrophic injury, Silver & Silver’s 20 years of personal injury law experience may be able to help you obtain financial compensation to help with these expensive problems.
- Auto Accidents – If you suffer an auto accident injury due to the negligence of another person, you may be entitled to compensation. The lost income opportunities, medical expenses, and pain and suffering caused by car accident injuries are significant. Silver & Silver is prepared to represent you in several types of car accident claims. These claims include truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, texting and driving accidents, and even bicycle accidents.
Experienced DUI Defense
- DUI Defense – If you’ve been arrested for DUI in Florida, you need representation right away. DUI’s are taken very seriously in Florida. The minimum penalty is a $500 fine, 6 months probation, DUI School, 50 hours of community service, 10 day impoundment of your car, and 6 months loss of your license. At Silver & Silver, we will help you understand your rights. We will also help determine if law enforcement followed proper procedures during the arrest process.